Saturday, October 27, 2007

Thing #5 Flickr!

This was what I did almost all Saturday. What can I say -- I'm a slow learner. Actually, I got bogged down in looking at all the cool pictures that were posted for public viewing; then I worried that I would post somebody else's pics incorrectly, so I browsed through the images that had specified ok to share if credit was given to the owner. Then I thought, wouldn't it just be easier if I downloaded my own photos? I think once I've done this whole thing a time or two, it will go much more quickly. I can see using this for library purposes, because you can save your photos to Flickr and not to the school server, therefore making them easily accessible at home, when you're working on the website from there. And I like the privacy options Flickr offers, so my fears have been put to rest about inappropriate viewing of my family pictures!

1 comment:

mmw said...

"I can see using this for library purposes, because you can save your photos to Flickr and not to the school server, therefore making them easily accessible at home, when you're working on the website from there."

Excellent observation and application. Keep up the good work!